Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Horses are something that I have always noticed and catch my eye. They are beautiful, strong animals that pretty much everyone seems to love and everyone wants to have one!

Growing up on a small farm we have always had horses, so I'm pretty comfortable around them. I have always liked them, but I haven't always liked riding them. I remember when I was little on Sunday afternoons my dad would tell me we were gonna go riding and all of a sudden I would get the worst stomach ache and head ache! What a coincedence :) But thankfully, I still had to go even though I was so "ill" and I would eventually be all happy and excited after my little tenth of a mile ride.

Now, (present tense) riding is very fun and exciting for me! I get to spend some good quality time especially with my dad and siblings when we ride our horses! If I would have had the choice as to whether or not to go riding when I was small, I wouldn't have had all of those great rides, memories, and would not even know how to ride today!

There's just something pretty awesome about gliding along on a big, tall horse on an old field-lane and the sun slowing setting directly behind you (can't say I have ever done exactly that but it sounded like a pretty cool "Hallmark card" moment).

Fun fact: for those of you who don't know, horses have personalities just like people do! It's pretty awesome if you think about it! We have already gone over all of our horses and matched up people to the horses and their personalities are pretty much like twins!:)

Here at Wood-Tex Products we build and sell beautiful horse barns that are also very eye catching! If you have a minute in your busy week buy a few horses, a couple saddles and other horse accessories, then head on over and check some horse barns out! We hope to see you soon!

This post brought to you by Kaylie Lapp. Feel free to contact me at kaylie@woodtex.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment